UNE Alumni Hall
Allied Engineering was hired to provide MEP and Fire Protection Engineering design services for renovations to the historic Alumni Hall Building which first opened in 1834.
It is a Federal-style, two-story brick building. The renovations have provided the building with office space on the second floor and the Detmer Room on the first floor which is a classroom gifted in honor of Josephine “Dodie” Detmer. Also a sitting parlor made possible by a generous gift from the Davis Family Foundation, which contains a book holding the names of Deborah Morton Society Members and alumni award recipients; and event space named the Newberry Room. The basement of Alumni Hall houses the Sternburg Room, a library annex for student study.